The number of touchpoints has expanded with the rise of social media and e-commerce. Here's a look at how you can meet your customers on the ever-expanding digital landscape.
Touchpoints include websites, store or office, point of sale, phone system, marketing and transactional emails, online help center, social media, service and support teams, and much, much more.
Is your brand consistent across all those touchpoints? A staggering 90% of consumers expect the customer experience to be consistent across all channels and devices used to interact with brands, according to the New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT) infographic.
Moreover, 60% of Millennials expect a consistent experience from brands whether they interact online, in store or via phone, states NJIT.
To find out more about branding across multiple touchpoints, click or tap on the infographic.
Continue reading "How to Brand Across Multiple Touchpoints [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Brand Management:
- Building a Standout Brand Goes Way Beyond Your Logo: Nick Westergaard on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Reputations of the 100 Most Visible Corporations
- 'Be a Quitter Like Me'—Stories, Connections & Books: Bobby Lehew on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- A Six-Step Guide to Conducting a Brand Audit [Infographic]
- Why Is Your Brand Forgettable? [Infographic]