Behind every successful online community is an effective community is an effective community manager, states DNN Software. To select the right community manager for your organization, make sure he or she meets the following criteria.
Community managers need to be resourceful. "Like MacGyver, community managers will undoubtedly be presented with challenging conditions or pressing matters," states DNN. "Resourceful community managers find creative solutions via the tools available to them."
They also need to be fair and objective in how they interact with community members. One question you can ask potential community managers is "do you interact with some community members differently than others, and if so, how?"
Moreover, successful community managers are proactive, solving problems before they have a chance to become issues.
To find out more about the traits of effective community managers, tap or click on the infographic.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Social Media Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- How B2B Marketers Can Use an Organic Social Media Strategy for Success in 2023: Dorien Morin-van Dam on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Turn Your Social Media Marketing Into a Profit Center [Infographic]
- Should Brands 'Break Up' With Twitter?
- Is B2B TikTok Right for Your Business? Three Questions to Ask
- Google vs. Social Media Algorithms: What's the Difference? [Infographic]
- Marketers' Top Worries About Twitter