Are discounts and coupons still relevant in today's digital age?
Absolutely. A whopping 97% of retailers use discounting as a pricing strategy, according to the following Sailthru infographic. And 68% of e-commerce retailers find it very or extremely effective.
Moreover, 59% of digital marketers said discounts and bundles are effective for acquiring new customers, states Sailthru.
To make sure discounts are reaching the right customers at the right time in the right ways, however, marketers need to perform testing.
Tap or click on the infographic for more information about discounting in the digital age.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Sales:
- The Top Challenges B2B Sales Reps Face Early in the Sales Cycle
- Five Ways Marketing Can Support the Sales Process to Maximize Growth
- It's 2022: Do You Know Where Your Sales Reps Are?
- [Video] How to Use Neuroscience to Increase Your Demand Gen Success Threefold
- How Well Do B2B Firms Handle Routing Sales Leads?
- How to Conquer Remote Selling Challenges and Reach the Top of the Leaderboard