To help you improve your e-commerce conversions, check out the following tips from a Template Monster infographic.
One tip is to include trust seals on your site. "48% of visitors rely on them," states Template Monster. Trust seals uplift conversions by 40%.
Faster speeds can also boost conversions. "51% of US buyers leave a slow site," suggests Template Monster. Some 47% of users expect a site to load in 2 seconds.
You should also consider adding live chat. A total of 63% of client return to a site with a live chat support, according to Template Monster.
To learn more about boosting your e-commerce conversion rates, tap or click on the infographic.
Continue reading "17 Ways to Boost Your E-Commerce Conversion Rates [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Sales:
- How Well Do B2B Firms Handle Routing Sales Leads?
- How to Conquer Remote Selling Challenges and Reach the Top of the Leaderboard
- The Top Time-Wasters That Take Sales Reps Away From Selling
- 10 Essential Skills for Salespeople [Infographic]
- The 10 Sales Behaviors That Are Deal-Breakers for B2B Buyers
- You Don't Close a Deal, You Open a Relationship