To help you improve your e-commerce conversions, check out the following tips from a Template Monster infographic.
One tip is to include trust seals on your site. "48% of visitors rely on them," states Template Monster. Trust seals uplift conversions by 40%.
Faster speeds can also boost conversions. "51% of US buyers leave a slow site," suggests Template Monster. Some 47% of users expect a site to load in 2 seconds.
You should also consider adding live chat. A total of 63% of client return to a site with a live chat support, according to Template Monster.
To learn more about boosting your e-commerce conversion rates, tap or click on the infographic.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Sales:
- Data Providers Need to Allow Independent Audits. Here's Why.
- Eight Ways to Maximize Sales in 2023 [Infographic]
- The Future of SaaS Sales Lies in Interactive Demos and Product-Led Growth
- Resonate, Differentiate, and Substantiate: What Top Salespeople Do Differently
- How Sales Teams Can Improve Operations With Sales Intelligence Tools
- Has B2B Sales Gotten Easier or Harder Since 2020?