Are you ready to handle all the holidays sales coming your way? Looking at your reviews and star ratings can help you anticipate sales this coming holiday season.
More than 65% of buyers read reviews before making a purchase, so make sure to have highly rated products and services available.
"Products with an average rating of five stars get 126% more orders than products with an average star rating of four," states Yotpo in the following infographic.
Moreover, products with an average rating of four stars get 11.6 times more orders than products with an average star rating of 3.
To find out more about how understanding reviews and ratings can help you prepare for the holiday season, click or tap on the infographic.
Continue reading "How You Can Use Reviews and Ratings to Prepare for the Holiday Season [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Behavior:
- People's Customer Service Preferences in Times of Crisis [Infographic]
- What B2B Tech Marketers Want From Martech Solutions
- How to Push Customers Down the Brand Loyalty Funnel
- Why People Really Do What They Do: 'Primal Brain' Author Tim Ash on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Do Customers Trust You? Six Tips for Earning Brand Trust in 2021