Are you ready to handle all the holidays sales coming your way? Looking at your reviews and star ratings can help you anticipate sales this coming holiday season.
More than 65% of buyers read reviews before making a purchase, so make sure to have highly rated products and services available.
"Products with an average rating of five stars get 126% more orders than products with an average star rating of four," states Yotpo in the following infographic.
Moreover, products with an average rating of four stars get 11.6 times more orders than products with an average star rating of 3.
To find out more about how understanding reviews and ratings can help you prepare for the holiday season, click or tap on the infographic.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Behavior:
- How to Adapt to Changing B2B Tech Buyer Behavior [Infographic]
- Meh on the Metaverse: How Americans Feel About Virtual Worlds
- B2B Tech Buyer Trends: Goodbye Vendor Reps, Hello Self-Service
- How to Identify SQLs Based on Sales Intent Behavior: Awareness Stages and Demand Gen
- Using Behavioral Progressive Profiling to Drive Demand Generation
- How Americans Feel About These 16 Emerging Technologies