Are you ready to handle all the holidays sales coming your way? Looking at your reviews and star ratings can help you anticipate sales this coming holiday season.
More than 65% of buyers read reviews before making a purchase, so make sure to have highly rated products and services available.
"Products with an average rating of five stars get 126% more orders than products with an average star rating of four," states Yotpo in the following infographic.
Moreover, products with an average rating of four stars get 11.6 times more orders than products with an average star rating of 3.
To find out more about how understanding reviews and ratings can help you prepare for the holiday season, click or tap on the infographic.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Behavior:
- The Factors That Most Influence Buyers of B2B Services
- How to Build Marketing Automation Campaigns That Prompt Desired Behaviors From Your Leads
- How to Use the Awareness Stages to Nurture Leads From MQL to SQL
- Do People Trust Brands to Protect Their Personal Data?
- How to Adapt to Changing B2B Tech Buyer Behavior [Infographic]
- Meh on the Metaverse: How Americans Feel About Virtual Worlds