Are you ready to handle all the holidays sales coming your way? Looking at your reviews and star ratings can help you anticipate sales this coming holiday season.
More than 65% of buyers read reviews before making a purchase, so make sure to have highly rated products and services available.
"Products with an average rating of five stars get 126% more orders than products with an average star rating of four," states Yotpo in the following infographic.
Moreover, products with an average rating of four stars get 11.6 times more orders than products with an average star rating of 3.
To find out more about how understanding reviews and ratings can help you prepare for the holiday season, click or tap on the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- B2B Conversational Marketing: What Customers Want
- How the B2B Purchase Process Has Changed in 2020
- Marketing From A to [Gen]Z: 'Zconomy' Author Jason Dorsey on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Listen While You Work: The Media Habits of Remote Employees
- The Stunning Amount of Data Generated Online Every Minute [Infographic]