Are you ready to handle all the holidays sales coming your way? Looking at your reviews and star ratings can help you anticipate sales this coming holiday season.
More than 65% of buyers read reviews before making a purchase, so make sure to have highly rated products and services available.
"Products with an average rating of five stars get 126% more orders than products with an average star rating of four," states Yotpo in the following infographic.
Moreover, products with an average rating of four stars get 11.6 times more orders than products with an average star rating of 3.
To find out more about how understanding reviews and ratings can help you prepare for the holiday season, click or tap on the infographic.
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Smoking Brisket and the Customer Experience: Art and Science With Christian Selchau-Hansen on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- B2B Conversational Marketing: What Customers Want
- How the B2B Purchase Process Has Changed in 2020
- Marketing From A to [Gen]Z: 'Zconomy' Author Jason Dorsey on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Listen While You Work: The Media Habits of Remote Employees