You've spent time, energy, and money creating an app for your customers. But was all that work worth it? Here's a look at how long users keep apps and why they uninstall them.
The biggest reason (50.6%) consumers cite for uninstalling mobile apps is that the apps "took up too much storage," according to the following ITR infographic.
The second biggest reason is intrusive advertising (41%), followed by "kept freezing" (33.8%).
The biggest reason for uninstalling gaming apps is "didn't enjoy the game" (69.3%). As for uninstalling business apps, consumers' most cited reason was "found a better quality app" (28.4%).
To find out more about why consumers are uninstalling your apps and the biggest errors in app design, click or tap on the infographic.
Continue reading "Why Your Customers Are Uninstalling Your App [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Behavior:
- People's Customer Service Preferences in Times of Crisis [Infographic]
- What B2B Tech Marketers Want From Martech Solutions
- How to Push Customers Down the Brand Loyalty Funnel
- Why People Really Do What They Do: 'Primal Brain' Author Tim Ash on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Do Customers Trust You? Six Tips for Earning Brand Trust in 2021