You've spent time, energy, and money creating an app for your customers. But was all that work worth it? Here's a look at how long users keep apps and why they uninstall them.
The biggest reason (50.6%) consumers cite for uninstalling mobile apps is that the apps "took up too much storage," according to the following ITR infographic.
The second biggest reason is intrusive advertising (41%), followed by "kept freezing" (33.8%).
The biggest reason for uninstalling gaming apps is "didn't enjoy the game" (69.3%). As for uninstalling business apps, consumers' most cited reason was "found a better quality app" (28.4%).
To find out more about why consumers are uninstalling your apps and the biggest errors in app design, click or tap on the infographic.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Behavior:
- The Factors That Most Influence Buyers of B2B Services
- How to Build Marketing Automation Campaigns That Prompt Desired Behaviors From Your Leads
- How to Use the Awareness Stages to Nurture Leads From MQL to SQL
- Do People Trust Brands to Protect Their Personal Data?
- How to Adapt to Changing B2B Tech Buyer Behavior [Infographic]
- Meh on the Metaverse: How Americans Feel About Virtual Worlds