You've spent time, energy, and money creating an app for your customers. But was all that work worth it? Here's a look at how long users keep apps and why they uninstall them.
The biggest reason (50.6%) consumers cite for uninstalling mobile apps is that the apps "took up too much storage," according to the following ITR infographic.
The second biggest reason is intrusive advertising (41%), followed by "kept freezing" (33.8%).
The biggest reason for uninstalling gaming apps is "didn't enjoy the game" (69.3%). As for uninstalling business apps, consumers' most cited reason was "found a better quality app" (28.4%).
To find out more about why consumers are uninstalling your apps and the biggest errors in app design, click or tap on the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- B2B Conversational Marketing: What Customers Want
- How the B2B Purchase Process Has Changed in 2020
- Marketing From A to [Gen]Z: 'Zconomy' Author Jason Dorsey on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Listen While You Work: The Media Habits of Remote Employees
- The Stunning Amount of Data Generated Online Every Minute [Infographic]