What are the key roles in data science? Here's a look at the various job positions in the data science industry and what they mean.
A data scientist cleans, massages, and organizes Big Data, according to DataCamp in the following infographic.
A database administrator, on the other hand, focuses on backup and recovery, data modeling and design, distributed computing, database systems, and data security.
Another role is statistician. This person "collects, analyzes, and interprets qualitative as well as quantitative data with statistical theories and methods," according to DataCamp.
To find out more about the different roles in data science, click or tap on the infographic.
Continue reading "Who Does What in the Data Science Industry [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- Avoid Marketing Irrelevance: Stop Asking 'What's Our Budget?' and Start Asking 'What's Our Revenue Target?'
- If Marketing Is As Critical As Sales Is to the B2B Pipeline, Why Don't We Formalize Training for Marketing Teams?
- The Power of Writing Your Story [Infographic]
- How to Crash-Proof Your Personal Brand in a Tight Job Market
- The Average Job Tenure of CMOs in 2020