Below we present a listing of the top infographics published on MarketingProfs in 2015.
"Top" means, in this case, popular; and "popular" means most viewed by subscribers of our newsletter, MarketingProfs Today.
In other words, infographics not listed here may have had more pageviews, but we've not included them because those views were likely the result of the search engine gods' having placed them at or near the top of search results pages... or the social media fates' having conspired to distribute them far and wide on Twitter or Facebook or LinkedIn or Google+.
But, because we value your time and want to provide truly useful and informative information, we've narrowed the list to only those infographics that you and your colleagues considered most worthy of your attention in 2015.
Note that MarketingProfs opinions editor Verónica Maria Jarski selects the infographics for publishing and prepares the introductory text for each.
And now, the top 10 infographics published on MarketingProfs in 2015:
10. 12 Secrets of the Human Brain to Use in Your Marketing
Knowing how the human mind processes information and images can help you become a more engaging and effective marketer.
9. Step-by-Step Directions for Writing Your Next Piece of Content
Everybody writes, but not everybody who writes gets to his or her intended destination. To help content marketers find their way, best-selling author Ann Handley offers this writing GPS.
8. The Best Days and Times to Post Content
by Ayaz Nanji
The most popular days and times that brands post content to various marketing channels aren't necessarily the most effective, according to a series of reports from TrackMaven.
7. Seven Reasons Millennials Don't Care About Your Content
Is your content resonating with Millennials? It might not be if you're doing these seven things.
6. Design Basics of a Winning Website
Is your website stuck in the past or in need of an update? Here's a look at the essentials of a winning website.
5. 10 Easy Ways to Improve Your Email Open Rates
Boost your email's chances of being opened by following these quick email marketing tips.
4. The Ultimate Social Network Cheat Sheet
So many social media networks! So many limits on image characteristics and the number of text characters! How can you keep track of the different image and text requirements of each platform? This infographic can help.
3. Why Personalized Marketing Will Dominate in 2015
Check out these five reasons to include personalized marketing in your planning for 2015.
2. Three Digital Marketing Tactics You Should Adopt in 2015
Are you prepared to tackle digital marketing in 2015? Here's a look at three tactics to include in your marketing this year.
1. The Only 10 Slides You Need in a Pitch
Putting together slides for your pitch? You really need only 10. Guy Kawasaki offers tips for what each should include.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Marketing Strategy Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Communities Are the Future of Marketing | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- World-Class Case Studies; They Ask, You Answer; and Building Trust on the Internet: Marcus Sheridan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Product Line Strategy: Five Approaches
- How to Build a Successful Go-to-Market Campaign Plan: Pam Didner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Small Business Owners Are Using AI [Infographic]
- The Marketing Growth Triad: Data, Tech, and Creativity