Check out these stats to better understand mobile users' behavior and to establish a strong path to conversion.
A total of 52% of consumers discover apps via their friends, family, and colleagues, according to the following Targeting Mantra infographic. Only 24% find apps from a company website, and 27% of consumers discover apps via search engines.
Moreover, the biggest reason consumers download an app is for notifications.
However, "although e-commerce apps see 77% install-to-registration rates, they achieve only 2.1% install-to-first-purchase rate," states Targeting Mantra.
To find out more stats about mobile app users and how to reach them better, tap or click on the infographic.
Continue reading "Mapping a Mobile App User's Journey From Discovery to Purchase [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Mobile:
- How SMS Automation Bridges the Gap Between Your Sales Team and Customers and Supports Digital Transformation
- Audiences' Attitudes Toward Mobile Ads and Apps [Infographic]
- Why B2B Apps Need App Store Optimization Now More Than Ever
- The Most Effective Marketing Tactics for Driving App Installs
- Text Marketing: 2020's Digital Disruptor