Check out these stats to better understand mobile users' behavior and to establish a strong path to conversion.
A total of 52% of consumers discover apps via their friends, family, and colleagues, according to the following Targeting Mantra infographic. Only 24% find apps from a company website, and 27% of consumers discover apps via search engines.
Moreover, the biggest reason consumers download an app is for notifications.
However, "although e-commerce apps see 77% install-to-registration rates, they achieve only 2.1% install-to-first-purchase rate," states Targeting Mantra.
To find out more stats about mobile app users and how to reach them better, tap or click on the infographic.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Mobile:
- What Annoys People Most About SMS Marketing
- Four Rules for Riding the Texting Wave Before It's Gone
- How to Perform a Competitive Analysis of the Mobile App Market
- The State of SMS Marketing in 2022
- Why People Opt Out of (And In to) Mobile Notifications From Brands
- What People Use Their Smartphones for While at Work