What are the differences between agile marketing and traditional marketing?
Here's a look at the biggest differences—and why you should consider agile marketing, according to the following CMG infographic.
In traditional marketing, decisions are made from the top down; hierarchies exist. With agile marketing, teams share accountability. "You can move faster with ideas because you're not concerned management may not support you," states CMG.
Moreover, traditional marketers work in silos. However, in agile marketing, cross-functional teams exist.
To find out more about the difference between agile marketing and traditional marketing, check out the infographic.
Continue reading "How Agile Marketers Operate [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to General Management:
- 3 Steps to Help Move Your DEI Goals Forward
- Get the Science of Marketing Right to Be Free to Do the Art
- The State of Creative Operations in 2021 [Infographic]
- The Top Areas of B2B Marketing-Sales Alignment That Need Improvement
- Building Positive Company Culture While Intentionally Staying Small: Rob Simone on Marketing Smarts
- Maintaining Morale: Nine Tips to Keep Employees Happy and Engaged When Things Feel Out of Control