Snapchat has emerged from its murky roots to become a popular app with 100 million daily active users. So, should marketers now consider having a strategy for this video messaging app?
Some 54% of users are on Snapchat daily; 32% users engage with the app 2-5 times a week.
"Even though Snapchat users are engaging with the app on a daily basis, most users aren't interacting with branded features, such as Snap Live Stories, Snap Discover Stories, or branded filters," states the infographic.
Find out more about Snapchat users by tapping or clicking on the infographic.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Mobile:
- Four Rules for Riding the Texting Wave Before It's Gone
- How to Perform a Competitive Analysis of the Mobile App Market
- The State of SMS Marketing in 2022
- Why People Opt Out of (And In to) Mobile Notifications From Brands
- What People Use Their Smartphones for While at Work
- Five SMS Campaigns for B2B Marketers to Try