When done right, mobile push notifications can engage your customers and get you the best ROI. Unfortunately, however, few marketers get them right. Here's a look of what to do (and what not to).
Follow industry-specific best-practices for notifying consumers, suggests Microsoft in the following infographic: "Opt-in notification rates can vary a lot across all verticals."
Moreover, don't blast generic push notifications to all customers, states Microsoft. Instead, "personalize push notifications based on various demographics.
"Push notifications personalized to individual user preferences see conversion rate improvement up to 300%," according to the infographic.
For more tips of what to do or what to avoid, click or tap on the following infographic.
Continue reading "Mobile Push Notifications: Help or Hindrance? [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Mobile:
- How SMS Automation Bridges the Gap Between Your Sales Team and Customers and Supports Digital Transformation
- Audiences' Attitudes Toward Mobile Ads and Apps [Infographic]
- Why B2B Apps Need App Store Optimization Now More Than Ever
- The Most Effective Marketing Tactics for Driving App Installs
- Text Marketing: 2020's Digital Disruptor