When done right, mobile push notifications can engage your customers and get you the best ROI. Unfortunately, however, few marketers get them right. Here's a look of what to do (and what not to).
Follow industry-specific best-practices for notifying consumers, suggests Microsoft in the following infographic: "Opt-in notification rates can vary a lot across all verticals."
Moreover, don't blast generic push notifications to all customers, states Microsoft. Instead, "personalize push notifications based on various demographics.
"Push notifications personalized to individual user preferences see conversion rate improvement up to 300%," according to the infographic.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Mobile:
- How to Harness the Power of SMS Marketing: A Guide to Best-Practices
- The State of SMS Marketing in 2023
- Why People Delete Apps From Their Phones
- What Annoys People Most About SMS Marketing
- Four Rules for Riding the Texting Wave Before It's Gone
- How to Perform a Competitive Analysis of the Mobile App Market