Today's marketing and IT teams are collaborating on projects more frequently, but working together is challenging. Here's a look at the challenges the teams face and how to overcome them, according to the following infographic by The Creative Group and Robert Half Technology.
The Creative Group surveyed 400 advertising marketing executives; Robert Half Technology surveyed more than 2,400 US chief information officers.
When asked the No. 1 challenge for creative/marketing professionals when collaborating with IT peers, the top responses mentioned communication and working together, and project and execution logistics.
When asked the No. 1 challenge for IT pros when collaborating with creative/marketing peers, the answers were communication and working together, and IT-related challenges.
To find out more about how companies' IT and creative teams work together, click or tap on the infographic.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to General Management:
- Company Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: How to Overcome Challenges and Drive True Change
- How to Budget Strategically for Your Digital Marketing Campaigns
- How to Build a Great Marketing Team in 2023: Paul Flaharty on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Why In-House Brand and Creative Teams Restructure
- Why PR (And Marketing) Pros Need to Embrace Imperfect AI Writing Technology Now
- Seven Ways Businesses Can Harness the Speed of Technology to Reduce Customer Churn