Today's marketing and IT teams are collaborating on projects more frequently, but working together is challenging. Here's a look at the challenges the teams face and how to overcome them, according to the following infographic by The Creative Group and Robert Half Technology.
The Creative Group surveyed 400 advertising marketing executives; Robert Half Technology surveyed more than 2,400 US chief information officers.
When asked the No. 1 challenge for creative/marketing professionals when collaborating with IT peers, the top responses mentioned communication and working together, and project and execution logistics.
When asked the No. 1 challenge for IT pros when collaborating with creative/marketing peers, the answers were communication and working together, and IT-related challenges.
To find out more about how companies' IT and creative teams work together, click or tap on the infographic.
Continue reading "Common Challenges of Marketing-IT Collaborations [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to General Management:
- Nearly Painless Change Management: Katie Robbert of Trust Insights on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Marketing Service Chain: How to Improve Customer Experience and Strengthen Your Brand
- How to Turn Your Organization Into an Innovation Powerhouse: Carla Johnson on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Five Tips for Choosing the Perfect Martech Stack
- How to Hire a Marketing Agency and Build a Productive Relationship