Want to acquire new customers without breaking your budget? Consider influencer marketing. Here's a look at what it is and why it's so effective, as well as traits of good influencers and ways to approach them.
"An influencer is someone who has an active following and can move their followers to take action," states the following Sprout Social infographic. "Influencer marketing involves connecting with these thought leaders to build a mutually beneficial relationship."
Influencers can be social media experts, bloggers, YouTube users, and celebrities.
The benefits of influencer marketing include an access to larger audiences, user-generated content, and more credibility.
For more information about influencer marketing, check out the infographic.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Virtual Event Trends: Businesses' Future Plans and Top Challenges
- Art or Science? The Fate of Data-Driven Marketing
- Four Intent Data Mistakes ABM Newbies Make
- Direct Mail Marketing Trends
- How the Lines Between B2B and B2C Are Blurring [Infographic]
- How Your Ideal Customer Profile Can Focus Marketing Programs for Greater ROI