Three out of four Americans plan to take at least one trip next year. So, how will those travelers use their mobile devices when they make travel plans?
"85% of travelers use a mobile device to book travel activities," states Opera Mediaworks in an infographic.
A total of 45% rely on mobile apps when they book accommodations and activities on mobile devices.
Moreover, travelers use their mobiles during their trips. Some 60% use navigation apps while traveling, and 54% research and look for restaurants while they travel, according to Opera Mediaworks.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Mobile:
- How Texting Can Deliver Value for Businesses [Infographic]
- How to Harness the Power of SMS Marketing: A Guide to Best-Practices
- The State of SMS Marketing in 2023
- Why People Delete Apps From Their Phones
- What Annoys People Most About SMS Marketing
- Four Rules for Riding the Texting Wave Before It's Gone