Hard-sell tactics no longer have a strong effect on consumers. Today, customers want user-friendly interactions with brands.
"Cross-channel marketing is quickly making aggressive, hard sales tactics a thing of the past," states DirectBuy in its infographic.
Customers react more positively to softer tactics. "Soft-selling focuses on building relationships and creating a positive brand impression across various consumer touchpoints," states DirectBuy.
Accordingly, the once-popular sales maxim "Always Be Closing" has become "Always Be Connecting."
To find out more about the best sales tactics for the digital age, click or tap on the infographic.
Continue reading "Sales Tactics in the Digital Age [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Sales:
- How to Conquer Remote Selling Challenges and Reach the Top of the Leaderboard
- The Top Time-Wasters That Take Sales Reps Away From Selling
- 10 Essential Skills for Salespeople [Infographic]
- The 10 Sales Behaviors That Are Deal-Breakers for B2B Buyers
- You Don't Close a Deal, You Open a Relationship
- How the Pandemic Has Made It Harder to Close B2B Deals