Use geolocation to identify where a subscriber is located and then deliver personalized content or offers to that user's location. Check out these geotargeting tips from a Campaigner infographic.
"Take advantage of timely events," suggests Campaigner. "Use upcoming events in a particular location as a trigger to develop localized marketing campaigns."
You can use those events to keep your brand top of mind and be part of an ongoing conversation with your customers.
"Create geo-targeted emails by using an image of a map in your email campaigns," recommends Campaigner. The maps can show the most popular stores nearby where your customers can redeem reward points.
To find out stats and tips about geotargeting, check out the infographic.
Continue reading "Tips for Effectively Geotargeting Your Subscribers [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Mobile:
- Why People Opt Out of (And In to) Mobile Notifications From Brands
- What People Use Their Smartphones for While at Work
- Five SMS Campaigns for B2B Marketers to Try
- How SMS Automation Bridges the Gap Between Your Sales Team and Customers and Supports Digital Transformation
- Audiences' Attitudes Toward Mobile Ads and Apps [Infographic]
- Why B2B Apps Need App Store Optimization Now More Than Ever