Account-based marketing helps you increase engagement with targeted accounts and boost your business. Check out these tips for hitting a home run with your ABM.
"67% of companies with aligned sales and marketing teams are better at closing deals," suggests the following Everstring infographic.
Also, 70% of ABM-focused companies have mostly or completely aligned sales and marketing teams.
Moreover, 83% of companies using ABM say the biggest benefit is increased engagement with target accounts, states the infographic.
To find out more about how ABM boosts your revenue and how to assemble a marketing dream team, click or tap on the infographic.
Continue reading "Hit the Major Leagues With Your Account-Based Marketing Dream Team [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Sales:
- How to Conquer Remote Selling Challenges and Reach the Top of the Leaderboard
- The Top Time-Wasters That Take Sales Reps Away From Selling
- 10 Essential Skills for Salespeople [Infographic]
- The 10 Sales Behaviors That Are Deal-Breakers for B2B Buyers
- You Don't Close a Deal, You Open a Relationship
- How the Pandemic Has Made It Harder to Close B2B Deals