account-based marketing helps you increase engagement with targeted accounts and boost your business. Check out these tips for hitting a home run with your ABM.
"67% of companies with aligned sales and marketing teams are better at closing deals," suggests the following Everstring infographic.
Also, 70% of ABM-focused companies have mostly or completely aligned sales and marketing teams.
Moreover, 83% of companies using ABM say the biggest benefit is increased engagement with target accounts, states the infographic.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Sales:
- Selling in a Recession: Challenges and Training Opportunities
- Mastering Account Penetration: Four Essential Tactics for Sales Success
- B2B Revenue Marketing and Closing the Credibility Gap | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Crafting a Dynamic Go-to-Market Campaign Plan | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- How to Rev Up the B2B Account-Based Demand Engine to Accelerate Results
- What Top Salespeople Do Differently Across the Sales Cycle [Infographic]