Account-based marketing helps you increase engagement with targeted accounts and boost your business. Check out these tips for hitting a home run with your ABM.
"67% of companies with aligned sales and marketing teams are better at closing deals," suggests the following Everstring infographic.
Also, 70% of ABM-focused companies have mostly or completely aligned sales and marketing teams.
Moreover, 83% of companies using ABM say the biggest benefit is increased engagement with target accounts, states the infographic.
To find out more about how ABM boosts your revenue and how to assemble a marketing dream team, click or tap on the infographic.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Sales:
- How Sales Teams Can Improve Operations With Sales Intelligence Tools
- Has B2B Sales Gotten Easier or Harder Since 2020?
- Why It's Not Your Sales Team's Job to Nurture Leads
- How to Use Marketing Automation to Create Contextual Sales Conversations
- A Powerful Demand Generation Tactic: Lead Magnets and Customer Segmentation, Together
- Four Ways AI Can Win You More Customers