Create high-quality brand content that attracts and engages your customers. The following tips can help you get started.
First, zero in on your ideal target market, suggests a Microsoft infographic. You'll need to find your niche to see where your audience is. Once you know your niche, you can cater to your audience on each social media platform to join their culture, according to the infographic.
Next, you'll need to select the publishing platform that best fits your brand's aesthetics, posting needs, usability, and capabilities.
Moreover, "to ensure you reach as many people as possible, keep your eyes on the trends and other big brands in the publishing space," recommends Microsoft.
To get more tips for successfully publishing brand content, check out the infographic:
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- A Podcast Within a Podcast Within a Podcast: Inception Marketing With Lindsay Tjepkema on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- B2B Content Marketing Report: Benchmarks, Budgets, Trends, and COVID-19 Response
- Effective Content Types for Each Stage of the Buyer's Journey [Infographic]
- Beyond Content Marketing: 10 Steps to Real ROI With Content Operations
- Optimize Content Strategy With Insights From a New Study: NetLine's David Fortino on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]