Create high-quality brand content that attracts and engages your customers. The following tips can help you get started.
First, zero in on your ideal target market, suggests a Microsoft infographic. You'll need to find your niche to see where your audience is. Once you know your niche, you can cater to your audience on each social media platform to join their culture, according to the infographic.
Next, you'll need to select the publishing platform that best fits your brand's aesthetics, posting needs, usability, and capabilities.
Moreover, "to ensure you reach as many people as possible, keep your eyes on the trends and other big brands in the publishing space," recommends Microsoft.
To get more tips for successfully publishing brand content, check out the infographic:
Continue reading "How to Successfully Become an Online Brand Publisher [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- What B2B Executives Want From Thought Leadership Content
- Six Tips for Generating More Leads With Your Marketing Content
- The Impact of Digital Currencies on Future Marketing Efforts: Jeremiah Owyang on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- A Snapshot of the Content Creator and Influencer Economy [Infographic]
- Blogging Benchmarks: Word Count, Frequency, Production, and Traffic Trends