—Respond to customer feedback on social media.
—The more you engage with your customers, the more they'll spend with you in the long run.
—A solid retargeting strategy can keep revenue coming in.
—Provide an unforgettable customer experience every time a customer makes a purchase.
For more information, including a host of relevant stats, tap or click on the infographic, "Make Your Holiday Marketing the Gift That Keeps on Giving":
Continue reading "How to Reap the Benefits of Your Holiday Marketing All Year Long [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- How to Win Customers' Trust and Loyalty With Unfiltered Marketing: Stephen Denny on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Most Impactful Emerging Marketing Technologies
- Opportunity Out of Difficulty: Four Martech Trends to Follow in 2021
- These Three Experiential Tactics Lead to Better B2B Virtual Events
- CMO Predictions for 2021 [Infographic]