—Respond to customer feedback on social media.
—The more you engage with your customers, the more they'll spend with you in the long run.
—A solid retargeting strategy can keep revenue coming in.
—Provide an unforgettable customer experience every time a customer makes a purchase.
For more information, including a host of relevant stats, tap or click on the infographic, "Make Your Holiday Marketing the Gift That Keeps on Giving":
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- The Key to Thriving Digital Communities: Love Thy Neighbor
- B2B Multichannel Marketing: Top Channels, Trends, and Challenges
- How to Nurture Your Marketing Message [Infographic]
- Digital Marketing for Biotech Companies: From Clinical Trials to Clicks
- B2B Branding, Stories, Social Efforts, and Disruptive Innovation for Your Company | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- The 10 Biggest Emerging Global Risks According to Experts