Targeting traffic with your Facebook ads can lead to big success for small businesses, but only if it's done in a smart way.
Then determine which format to use for your ad and what your campaign objectives are.
Facebook has some powerful tools to help you through this process. You can use Knowledge Graph to help you better understand your audience and Power Editor to quickly measure and analyze how your ads are doing, the infographic suggests.
To learn more about how to create the best Facebook ads from start to finish, take a look at the infographic:
Continue reading "Facebook Advertising 101 [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- The World's Biggest Social Networks (And Who Owns Them) [Infographic]
- Instagram Stories: 2021 Benchmarks and Trends
- Marketer Survey: 5 Social Media Trends to Watch in 2022 [Infographic]
- A Look at the Gen Z Audience on LinkedIn
- The Common Characteristics of Viral TikToks [Infographic]
- Five Types of Social Media Influencers [Infographic]