Targeting traffic with your Facebook ads can lead to big success for small businesses, but only if it's done in a smart way.
Then determine which format to use for your ad and what your campaign objectives are.
Facebook has some powerful tools to help you through this process. You can use Knowledge Graph to help you better understand your audience and Power Editor to quickly measure and analyze how your ads are doing, the infographic suggests.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- What Consumers Want From Brands: Transparency on Social Media
- New and Exciting Ways Brands Are Using AI on Social Media
- Blog and Social Media Use by Fortune 500 Companies in 2018
- Never Miss a Step in Your Social Media Marketing Schedule [Checklist]
- Why and How You Should Use Instagram's IGTV to Improve Your Social Media Video Strategy