Even if you're already familiar with how to optimize your website for local search today, you probably know that the state of local SEO is always changing.
Between updating your Google My Business page, understanding schema markup, and setting up the right monitoring tools on your own website, keeping up with local SEO can be a bear, an infographic from On Blast Blog points out.
But fear not: The infographic also provide tips on how to succeed with local SEO now and prepares you for some possible upcoming changes.
For example, although customer reviews are already important, they may gain even more weight moving forward, the infographic predicts.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Google Ads Tips to Help You Become a Better PPC Marketer
- How to Position Your B2B Brand for Search: Garrett Mehrguth on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Top 4 Impactful SEO Trends Today
- What Your Customers' Searches Can Tell You. Are You Paying Attention?
- Don't Let Your CMS Migration Go South: SEO and Related Considerations