Even if you're already familiar with how to optimize your website for local search today, you probably know that the state of local SEO is always changing.
Between updating your Google My Business page, understanding schema markup, and setting up the right monitoring tools on your own website, keeping up with local SEO can be a bear, an infographic from On Blast Blog points out.
But fear not: The infographic also provide tips on how to succeed with local SEO now and prepares you for some possible upcoming changes.
For example, although customer reviews are already important, they may gain even more weight moving forward, the infographic predicts.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Top Google Search Rank Factors According to SEO Experts
- Seven Simple (and Free) Keyword Research Tools Every Marketer Should Try
- Image SEO: A Step-by-Step Guide for Ranking in Search Engines [Infographic]
- Influencers, SEO, and Getting More Done Than Seems Humanly Possible: Andy Crestodina on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Underrated But Effective Link-Building Tactics for SEO [Infographic]