Your smartphone will likely remain with you throughout the day—from the second you wake up in the morning to the moment you close your eyes at night.
Various developments in mobile technology have helped foster such a dependent relationship. Texting (SMS) platform provider SMSGlobal argues, however, that texting functionality is a big reason we rely so much on our phones.
An infographic by the firm details nearly every aspect of how we use our mobile devices throughout the day—from the shower (95% of mobile devices in Japan are waterproof, the infographic says) to the office, where 80% of people use text messaging for business.
SMS makes our lives more efficient, since a text is likely to be responded to much quicker than an email, the infographic suggests.
To see how smartphones have become such an integrated part of our lives, check out the infographic:
Continue reading "A Day With Your Smartphone [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Mobile:
- Why People Opt Out of (And In to) Mobile Notifications From Brands
- What People Use Their Smartphones for While at Work
- Five SMS Campaigns for B2B Marketers to Try
- How SMS Automation Bridges the Gap Between Your Sales Team and Customers and Supports Digital Transformation
- Audiences' Attitudes Toward Mobile Ads and Apps [Infographic]
- Why B2B Apps Need App Store Optimization Now More Than Ever