Your smartphone will likely remain with you throughout the day—from the second you wake up in the morning to the moment you close your eyes at night.
Various developments in mobile technology have helped foster such a dependent relationship. Texting (SMS) platform provider SMSGlobal argues, however, that texting functionality is a big reason we rely so much on our phones.
An infographic by the firm details nearly every aspect of how we use our mobile devices throughout the day—from the shower (95% of mobile devices in Japan are waterproof, the infographic says) to the office, where 80% of people use text messaging for business.
SMS makes our lives more efficient, since a text is likely to be responded to much quicker than an email, the infographic suggests.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Mobile Opportunity: Recognizing the Power of Apps and the Mobile Web
- When Is the Right Time for Mobile Marketing Messages?
- The Summer Road Trip in 2019: Mobile and Social Trends [Infographic]
- Mobile Wallet Usage Around the World [Infographic]
- How to Use Augmented Reality to Attract Customers [Animated Infographic]