That leaves 1.7 billion people checking email on their mobile devices, so it's extra important for marketers to make sure emails look good and function well on mobiles.
However, in most industries, conversions from email are far more frequent on desktops than on mobile devices, according to the data.
That's a big gap for marketers to fill, but progress is being made. In the past three years, emails have become more mobile-friendly, and just 23% of emails are now desktop-centric.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- Email Behavior Trends for 2023
- How to Use Email Suppression Lists for Better Email Marketing
- Tips, Tricks, and Hacks for B2B Email Marketing Success | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- The 'Best' Use Cases for Unique Generative AI-Crafted Emails (Unfortunately!)
- New B2B Email Marketing Techniques That Work Right Now | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- The Top 10 Passive-Aggressive Workplace Email Phrases [Infographic]