We know marketing automation has grown in importance, and there are plenty of resources to explain how it can help organizations. But what goes on behind the scenes? And what will it cost your organization?
Although new technologies may have set costs, the price of adding people to your team will fluctuate depending on each team member's experience and location.
An infographic by LeadMD looks at the roles involved in creating a marketing automation team—the titles, the responsibilities, and the costs.
The infographic outlines the skills needed in each of the roles and general salary ranges. It also illustrates the structure of a marketing automation team. Because having all the right people in place is no good if the team isn't structured in a way that supports each role.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to General Management:
- Martech Replacement Trends for 2023
- The Top Challenges Companies Face in ESG Reporting
- Flexibility That's Focused to Attain B2B Marketing Nirvana | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Marketing Has a Data Problem, and Here's What Can Fix It
- How Marketing AI and Automation Are Helping Small Businesses
- Generative AI-Powered Conversations and the Conversation Automation Index: David Greenberg on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]