We know marketing automation has grown in importance, and there are plenty of resources to explain how it can help organizations. But what goes on behind the scenes? And what will it cost your organization?
Although new technologies may have set costs, the price of adding people to your team will fluctuate depending on each team member's experience and location.
An infographic by LeadMD looks at the roles involved in creating a marketing automation team—the titles, the responsibilities, and the costs.
The infographic outlines the skills needed in each of the roles and general salary ranges. It also illustrates the structure of a marketing automation team. Because having all the right people in place is no good if the team isn't structured in a way that supports each role.
To figure out what the costs of a marketing automation team might be for your organization, tap or click the infographic for a larger version:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
General Management Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to General Management:
- How to Overcome Poor Communication to Drive Marketing Performance in 2023
- Three Ways to Help Women Join the Ranks of Agency Owners
- It's The Golden Age of Marketing. So Why Is the Fractional Model So Attractive?
- Is Microlearning the Future of Workplace Training? [Infographic]
- Delegation Tips From 10 Successful Leaders [Infographic]
- To Create Engaging Content, Your Marketing and Creative Teams Need to Be Strategic Partners