What better people to advise on how to use LinkedIn for marketing than the folks who live and breathe the tool: the business solutions team at LinkedIn.
They've put together an infographic about how LinkedIn uses LinkedIn. The information speaks specifically about three tools marketers can use and how LinkedIn has benefited from each:
• Testing Sponsored Content posts: LinkedIn A/B-tested a sponsored-content post with one version that included a statistic and one that did not. The post with the statistic had a 37% higher clickthrough rate and received 162% more impressions than the one without the stat.
• Personalizing Sponsored InMail: Using a dynamic macro to pull a member's name into the greeting, LinkedIn sent personal InMail messages to raise awareness about a blog and received 1,240 blog subscriptions (6% of total conversions).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- What Consumers Want From Brands: Transparency on Social Media
- New and Exciting Ways Brands Are Using AI on Social Media
- Blog and Social Media Use by Fortune 500 Companies in 2018
- Never Miss a Step in Your Social Media Marketing Schedule [Checklist]
- Why and How You Should Use Instagram's IGTV to Improve Your Social Media Video Strategy