Virtual reality isn't just for gaming anymore. The immersive technology is making its way into the marketing world, and B2C as well as B2B companies have started to use this technology as a marketing tactic.
According to the graphic:
• VR product revenue is forecast to reach $4.6 billion in 2017, and VR active-user growth is projected to reach 90 million.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Nail Positioning, Messaging, and Change Management: Matt Desmier on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Three Steps to Amplify Your Brand Message Beyond the Walls of Your Event
- How to Create a Customer Journey Map to Optimize Your Campaigns
- Ready for 2019 Holiday Season E-Commerce? It's Almost Time... [Infographic]
- It's Time to Plan Your Back-to-School Marketing Campaigns: Stats and Strategies for 2019 [Infographic]