If you've shopped on Amazon, you've probably received a follow-up email to rate your shipping package. Amazon takes packaging seriously, and your business should, too.
After all, packaging doesn't just refer to shipments; retail product packaging often keeps those products from going bad and provides differentiation, according to an infographic published by Direct Packaging Solutions.
And since packaging is the first impression consumers may have of your product, getting packaging wrong can cost you sales.
Luckily, there have been innovations in the packaging world, as the infographic explains, such as retail packaging that allows consumers to feel the product inside the box, new lightweight materials, and packaging that can be safely baked, frozen, or microwaved.
To see more about packaging and some of the innovations and strategies that can help protect, store, and sell your products, check out the infographic. Tap or click to see a larger version:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Brand Management Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Brand Management:
- How to Authentically Brand Yourself in a Digital World | MarketingProfs Live Show
- Companies With the Best and Worst Reputations Among Americans
- Brand and Trust: Becoming a Trusted B2B Voice | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- The 10 Strongest and Most Valuable Global B2B Brands
- Reframing Brand Measurement: It's Not Who, But Where
- The Most Hated Brand in Countries Around the World [Infographic]