Who's responsible for overall company growth? The CEO, yes. And also the CMO, CTO, and CFO, right?
Those roles tend to focus on growth, among other goals. But at an increasing number of organizations, a position has opened up that focuses only on growth: the chief growth officer (CGO).
How can you know whether creating a CGO role is a trend you should be paying attention to for your own company, and, more important, whether a CGO will be worth the investment?
An infographic by Culture Amp, an employee engagement and analytics platform, explores this role and explains what it is.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Your Guide to Credit Card Processing Fees and Rates [Infographic]
- What Workers Want Most From Employers
- The Gig Economy and You: Jeremiah Owyang on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 10 Ways to Build Trust With Employees [Infographic]
- How to Get to Great Ideas by Pushing Past the Obvious: Dave Birss Talks to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]