Who's responsible for overall company growth? The CEO, yes. And also the CMO, CTO, and CFO, right?
Those roles tend to focus on growth, among other goals. But at an increasing number of organizations, a position has opened up that focuses only on growth: the chief growth officer (CGO).
How can you know whether creating a CGO role is a trend you should be paying attention to for your own company, and, more important, whether a CGO will be worth the investment?
An infographic by Culture Amp, an employee engagement and analytics platform, explores this role and explains what it is.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- When (and How) to Use Marketing Automation: Katie Robbert on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Data Troubles: What If You're Trying, But You Still Don't Know Much About Your Customers
- Six Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your Marketing Agency
- How to Ensure a Sound RFP Bid: Six Best-Practices to Achieve Success
- The Five Most Effective Applications of AI for Marketing: Christopher S. Penn on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]