Who's responsible for overall company growth? The CEO, yes. And also the CMO, CTO, and CFO, right?
Those roles tend to focus on growth, among other goals. But at an increasing number of organizations, a position has opened up that focuses only on growth: the chief growth officer (CGO).
How can you know whether creating a CGO role is a trend you should be paying attention to for your own company, and, more important, whether a CGO will be worth the investment?
An infographic by Culture Amp, an employee engagement and analytics platform, explores this role and explains what it is.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Myers-Briggs Personality Types in Business: Traits and Ideal Team-ups [Infographic]
- Less Creativity, More Efficiency: How Operating Remotely Affects Marketers' Work
- Flextime Can Transform Workplace Productivity (Post-Pandemic) [Infographic]
- How to Build an Outstanding Marketing Team: A Seven-Step 'People Strategy'
- Chatbot Advantages and Challenges [Infographic]