If you're doing business around the world, then you probably face some unique challenges when creating content. Languages, cultures, and technologies vary by country, and keeping track of it all is a lot for a marketer to manage.
• 92% of companies face challenges in translating content.
• 70% of companies support five or more languages.
• 71% of companies have no direct integration between their Web content management systems and translation services.
The infographic suggests that marketers create a global content strategy before simply translating content, and is also advises that Web content management and translation tools be integrated to create a more efficient experience.
For more on how to deal with global content challenges, check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Industry Foresight: Forecasting the Future of Your Market
- First-Party Data Isn't Enough: You'll Need the Right Data Infrastructure to Derive Value From Your Marketing Data
- The Attention Economy—How Time Affects Your B2B Marketing Efforts: Doug Binder on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- What Keeps Senior Marketers Up at Night?
- Martech 2023: Three Trends to Expect
- Inclusive B2B Marketing Techniques You Can’t Afford to Ignore: Sydni Craig-Hart on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]