If you're doing business around the world, then you probably face some unique challenges when creating content. Languages, cultures, and technologies vary by country, and keeping track of it all is a lot for a marketer to manage.
• 92% of companies face challenges in translating content.
• 70% of companies support five or more languages.
• 71% of companies have no direct integration between their Web content management systems and translation services.
The infographic suggests that marketers create a global content strategy before simply translating content, and is also advises that Web content management and translation tools be integrated to create a more efficient experience.
For more on how to deal with global content challenges, check out the infographic:
Continue reading "Why a Global Content Model Makes Sense in Today's Market [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Five Tips for Creating a Successful B2B Marketing Campaign
- Are You Making the Right B2B Martech Investments to Optimize for Agile Methods?
- Creating a Better Audience Experience: Oli Gardner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Senior Marketers Set Their Budgets
- Four Ways to Reduce Churn and Create a Companywide Culture of Customer Success