If an email is sent but no one receives it, does it have an impact?
Probably not. Which is why building an email list is vital to any marketing program.
Email provider Campaigner compiled seven methods you can use to build your email list. For example, give people incentive to opt in, the infographic suggests, citing a statistic that offering a freebie, such as an e-book, can increase email signups more than 200%.
Also, remember to integrate your email, social media, and blogging strategies, as the three are connected; success in one channel can help you create more success in the others.
To see all seven tips, check out the infographic:
Continue reading "Seven Tips for Building a Killer Email List [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- Building Your Email Newsletter Is a Marathon, Not a Sprint
- How to Create a Powerful Email Marketing Funnel [Infographic]
- Seven Marketing Automation Campaigns That Should Get You Promoted
- Keep It Real: How to Not Over-Automate Email Sequences
- Four Tactics to Refresh Your 2021 Email Marketing Strategy