If an email is sent but no one receives it, does it have an impact?
Probably not. Which is why building an email list is vital to any marketing program.
Email provider Campaigner compiled seven methods you can use to build your email list. For example, give people incentive to opt in, the infographic suggests, citing a statistic that offering a freebie, such as an e-book, can increase email signups more than 200%.
Also, remember to integrate your email, social media, and blogging strategies, as the three are connected; success in one channel can help you create more success in the others.
To see all seven tips, check out the infographic:
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Seven Crucial Marketing Automation Workflows You Need for Building Campaigns
- 10 Email Marketing Do's and Don'ts for Campaign Success [Infographic]
- Five Steps for Leading Email Marketing Through Change and Crisis
- How COVID-19 Affected Email Benchmarks in 19 Industries in Spring 2020
- COVID-19 and Email Marketing: What to Do When Reopening Is on the Horizon