Imagine if just a small percentage of those abandoners returned to buy—and what that would mean for revenue.
To make that happen, it would behoove marketers to see why people are abandoning their carts. Though reasons vary by industry, overall 23% of abandoners say they had an issue with shipping, 18% wanted to compare prices, and 15% decided to buy in store.
Knowing that, marketers can take actions such as a providing price guarantees to reduce comparison-shopping, and offering on-site service to encourage visitors to work out issues in that moment rather than going elsewhere.
For more stats on abandonment rates by industry and tips on what marketers can do about abandonments, check out the infographic. Tap or click for a larger version.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Ways to Personalize Your Next ABM Campaign to Close More Deals
- The Biggest Challenges With Executing Account-Based Marketing Programs
- Business as Unusual: Shifting Live Events to Digital and Hybrid Experiences
- How COVID-19 Is Affecting the B2B Exhibition Industry
- 21 B2B Lead Gen Strategies to Aid Your Marketing Efforts [Infographic]