It's only natural that we like people more when we trust them, and the same is true for businesses—and their websites.
As a marketer, you know that even if your brand has the best products, customers still may choose not to give you their business, and a lot of that decision may come down to the credibility of your website.
• Consumers trust websites 46% more if those sites contain an image of the business owner.
• More than three-quarters (76%) of people use trust logos to determine whether a site is trustworthy.
• Fully 89% of shoppers say they trust a business more after a positive experience returning something they've purchased. So make returns easy.
Ready to be credible? Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Brand Management:
- Developing an Indispensable B2B Brand-Inspired Growth Strategy: Mitch Duckler on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The 10 Most Valuable Global Brands in 2022
- Different Is Better Than Better, Part 2: Sally Hogshead on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Different Is Better Than Better, Part 1: Sally Hogshead on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Top 20 Purpose-Driven Brands
- How to Use Brand-Mapping to Position Your Business