It's only natural that we like people more when we trust them, and the same is true for businesses—and their websites.
As a marketer, you know that even if your brand has the best products, customers still may choose not to give you their business, and a lot of that decision may come down to the credibility of your website.
• Consumers trust websites 46% more if those sites contain an image of the business owner.
• More than three-quarters (76%) of people use trust logos to determine whether a site is trustworthy.
• Fully 89% of shoppers say they trust a business more after a positive experience returning something they've purchased. So make returns easy.
Ready to be credible? Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "The Incredible Credible Website: How Credibility Boosts Your Business [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Brand Management:
- The Benefits of Green B2B Branding
- Customer Service in 2021: Andy Cabasso of Postaga on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Brands Americans Feel Most Intimately Connected to During COVID-19
- The 25 Most Valuable Global Brands in 2020
- Five Tips for Making Company-Culture Videos That Captivate Your Customers' Hearts (Article 2 of 3)