Email, social, search engine marketing, and offline campaigns... can there be any more ways to reach customers?
The folks at TextMagic say "yes," and argue that texting can be one of the most efficient and effective ways to reach your audience, noting that SMS has open rates of 98% and conversation rates of 45%.
And texting shouldn't be limited to marketing, the company points out in an infographic that highlights seven ways small businesses can use text messages:
1. Sales and marketing campaigns
3. Order confirmations
4. Appointment reminders
5. Alerts and notifications
6. Staff communication
To see more on how text messaging can be put to use for your business, check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Mobile:
- Four Rules for Riding the Texting Wave Before It's Gone
- How to Perform a Competitive Analysis of the Mobile App Market
- The State of SMS Marketing in 2022
- Why People Opt Out of (And In to) Mobile Notifications From Brands
- What People Use Their Smartphones for While at Work
- Five SMS Campaigns for B2B Marketers to Try