Email, social, search engine marketing, and offline campaigns... can there be any more ways to reach customers?
The folks at TextMagic say "yes," and argue that texting can be one of the most efficient and effective ways to reach your audience, noting that SMS has open rates of 98% and conversation rates of 45%.
And texting shouldn't be limited to marketing, the company points out in an infographic that highlights seven ways small businesses can use text messages:
1. Sales and marketing campaigns
3. Order confirmations
4. Appointment reminders
5. Alerts and notifications
6. Staff communication
To see more on how text messaging can be put to use for your business, check out the infographic:
Continue reading "Seven Tested Ways Texting Can Help Your Business [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Mobile:
- How SMS Automation Bridges the Gap Between Your Sales Team and Customers and Supports Digital Transformation
- Audiences' Attitudes Toward Mobile Ads and Apps [Infographic]
- Why B2B Apps Need App Store Optimization Now More Than Ever
- The Most Effective Marketing Tactics for Driving App Installs
- Text Marketing: 2020's Digital Disruptor