Email, social, search engine marketing, and offline campaigns... can there be any more ways to reach customers?
The folks at TextMagic say "yes," and argue that texting can be one of the most efficient and effective ways to reach your audience, noting that SMS has open rates of 98% and conversation rates of 45%.
And texting shouldn't be limited to marketing, the company points out in an infographic that highlights seven ways small businesses can use text messages:
1. Sales and marketing campaigns
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Ways to Catapult Conversion for Mobile
- The Do's and Donâ€™ts of SMS Marketing [Infographic]
- The Time and Cost of Mobile Application Development [Infographic]
- How to Use Mobile Marketing for Your Business [Infographic]
- Why Your Company Needs a Chatbot (and How to Get One): Bot Academy Founder Andrew Warner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]