Videos have become a powerful tool for marketers, helping engage customers and move them along through all paths of the buying journey.
For example, almost half of Web users look for videos related to a product or service before even visiting a store, and viewers are anywhere from 64% to 85% more likely to buy after watching a product video, according to an infographic produced by branding and animation agency Breadnbeyond.
The infographic not only shows how to use explainer videos throughout the marketing funnel but also suggests which tools to use for sharing your videos.
And don't limit the use of video to customers. Presentations and internal company training can also be enhanced with explainer videos, the infographic suggests.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Use Storytelling to Transform Your B2B Content Marketing: Bobby Lehew on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Why a Picture Really Is Worth a Thousand Words According to Neuroscience
- How to Create a Content Strategy for COVID-19 (or Other Crises) in Five Steps
- Eight Talking Points to Justify Your Content Budget During COVID-19 [Infographic]
- Eight Ways Your Content Marketing Might Be Sabotaging Your SEO