Videos have become a powerful tool for marketers, helping engage customers and move them along through all paths of the buying journey.
For example, almost half of Web users look for videos related to a product or service before even visiting a store, and viewers are anywhere from 64% to 85% more likely to buy after watching a product video, according to an infographic produced by branding and animation agency Breadnbeyond.
The infographic not only shows how to use explainer videos throughout the marketing funnel but also suggests which tools to use for sharing your videos.
And don't limit the use of video to customers. Presentations and internal company training can also be enhanced with explainer videos, the infographic suggests.
To get some ideas for how to bring explainer video to your business, click on the truncated image, below, for the full infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Turn Live Video Into a Content-Repurposing Machine | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Generative AI Can't Create Great Marketing, But It Can Help
- Better Writing Will Not Fix Your Content. Here's What Will.
- How to Survive the Cookieless Future: Refocus on Your Owned Media Strategy
- The Importance of Being Human in Your B2B Content: Liz Murphy on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Seven Tips for Training the Next Generation of Content Marketers