Marketers are finding the medium can be an effective way to reach their audiences at any point in the marketing funnel.
With all the hype around video, what should marketers know? When is the best time to post videos? What is YouTube's role in this phenomenon? And how are brands using video to increase engagement, conversions, and revenue?
The infographic answers those questions and more.
We couldn't fit all 127 facts and stats on this page, so click or tap on the image to see the full infographic:
Continue reading "127 Facts and Stats About Video Marketing [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Your Guide to Co-Marketing
- Standing Out From the Crowd and Salsabrating the Good: Jay Whitney on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Top Challenges Marketers Face in Executing Data-Driven Strategies
- Four Techniques for 'Story-Splitting' Your Marketing [Infographic]
- Time for an ABM Tune-Up: Seven Q4 Tips for B2B Marketers