Marketers are finding the medium can be an effective way to reach their audiences at any point in the marketing funnel.
With all the hype around video, what should marketers know? When is the best time to post videos? What is YouTube's role in this phenomenon? And how are brands using video to increase engagement, conversions, and revenue?
The infographic answers those questions and more.
We couldn't fit all 127 facts and stats on this page, so click or tap on the image to see the full infographic:
Continue reading "127 Facts and Stats About Video Marketing [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- How to Spark Customer Delight in Unexpected Places
- 15 Data Fallacies to Avoid [Infographic]
- What Will a Cookieless Future Look Like Five Years On?
- How Cookie Loss Is Affecting Enterprise Marketing Strategies
- How Superior Product Experiences Can Fuel Exceptional Customer Experiences: Three Considerations
- Never Stop 'Dating' Your Customer: Three Ways to Nurture Relationships