Google owns (part of) Uber. Microsoft owns LinkedIn and Nokia. The Web is a tangled mix of amalgamations and business relationships.
Digital marketing agency Hallam has created an interactive infographic that shows the connections between some of the most popular brands around, and some are surprising.
For instance, click on the Amazon circle, and the connections are pretty straightforward. Click on Etsy, and you'll see just how complicated they can get.
Take a look to see whether any of the connections are news to you.
Just click on a circle to get started:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Brand Management Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Brand Management:
- Brand and Trust: Becoming a Trusted B2B Voice | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- The 10 Strongest and Most Valuable Global B2B Brands
- Reframing Brand Measurement: It's Not Who, But Where
- The Most Hated Brand in Countries Around the World [Infographic]
- Expectation Branding: The Value of Losing Quickly and Owning Your Flaws
- Why B2B Marketers and Executives Need Personal Branding in 2023 and Beyond: Christine Gritmon on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]