Google owns (part of) Uber. Microsoft owns LinkedIn and Nokia. The Web is a tangled mix of amalgamations and business relationships.
For instance, click on the Amazon circle, and the connections are pretty straightforward. Click on Etsy, and you'll see just how complicated they can get.
Take a look to see whether any of the connections are news to you.
Just click on a circle to get started:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Tips for Making Company-Culture Videos That Captivate Your Customers' Hearts (Article 2 of 3)
- The 10 Most Valuable Global Brands in 2020
- The Most Significant Challenges to B2B Brand-Building
- Brand Guidelines: It's High Time to Revamp How We Create and Use Them
- The Recipe for 'Brand Hysteria': Johnny Cupcakes on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]