You may know these mobile marketing stats, but you don't know these email facts... Or do you?
1. How many billion emails are sent on average each day? A) 126 B) 156 C) 196
2. Which type of email has the best open rates? A) Newsletter B) Abandoned cart C) Inactive customer
3. ___% of email is opened on a mobile device. A) 25 B) 55 C) 80
If you selected C (196), B (Abandoned cart), and B (55), respectively, then you do know a little something about email.
Check out the infographic for much more about unsubscribe rates, automation, personalization, case studies, and other email-related facts and figures:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Crucial Marketing Automation Workflows You Need for Building Campaigns
- 10 Email Marketing Do's and Don'ts for Campaign Success [Infographic]
- Five Steps for Leading Email Marketing Through Change and Crisis
- How COVID-19 Affected Email Benchmarks in 19 Industries in Spring 2020
- COVID-19 and Email Marketing: What to Do When Reopening Is on the Horizon