You may know these mobile marketing stats, but you don't know these email facts... Or do you?
An infographic by WebsiteBuilder.org is full of facts about email marketing. We've pulled out a few to test your email marketing knowledge:
1. How many billion emails are sent on average each day? A) 126 B) 156 C) 196
2. Which type of email has the best open rates? A) Newsletter B) Abandoned cart C) Inactive customer
3. ___% of email is opened on a mobile device. A) 25 B) 55 C) 80
If you selected C (196), B (Abandoned cart), and B (55), respectively, then you do know a little something about email.
Check out the infographic for much more about unsubscribe rates, automation, personalization, case studies, and other email-related facts and figures:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Email Marketing Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- The 10 Most Popular Email Greetings and Sign-Offs [Infographic]
- What the Email Marketing Funnel Looks Like [Infographic]
- How Much Harder Has Email Marketing Become?
- Nine Email Marketing Tips for B2B Marketers [Infographic]
- 10 Email A/B Testing Best-Practices [Infographic]
- Five Ways to Realign Your Email Marketing to Your Overall Business Goals in 2023