You may know these mobile marketing stats, but you don't know these email facts... Or do you?
1. How many billion emails are sent on average each day? A) 126 B) 156 C) 196
2. Which type of email has the best open rates? A) Newsletter B) Abandoned cart C) Inactive customer
3. ___% of email is opened on a mobile device. A) 25 B) 55 C) 80
If you selected C (196), B (Abandoned cart), and B (55), respectively, then you do know a little something about email.
Check out the infographic for much more about unsubscribe rates, automation, personalization, case studies, and other email-related facts and figures:
Continue reading "119 Facts About Email Marketing [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- How iOS 15 Will Kill Email Open Rates—And How Marketers Can Prepare
- Apple's Hide My Email: A New Reason to Accept Only Corporate Email Addresses
- Email Marketing Stats You Need to Know [Infographic]
- Building Your Email Newsletter Is a Marathon, Not a Sprint
- How to Create a Powerful Email Marketing Funnel [Infographic]