You may know these mobile marketing stats, but you don't know these email facts... Or do you?
1. How many billion emails are sent on average each day? A) 126 B) 156 C) 196
2. Which type of email has the best open rates? A) Newsletter B) Abandoned cart C) Inactive customer
3. ___% of email is opened on a mobile device. A) 25 B) 55 C) 80
If you selected C (196), B (Abandoned cart), and B (55), respectively, then you do know a little something about email.
Check out the infographic for much more about unsubscribe rates, automation, personalization, case studies, and other email-related facts and figures:
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- The Most Popular Email Clients in 2020
- Four Ways to Empower Your Email Marketing Strategy With AI
- Seven Crucial Marketing Automation Workflows You Need for Building Campaigns
- 10 Email Marketing Do's and Don'ts for Campaign Success [Infographic]
- Five Steps for Leading Email Marketing Through Change and Crisis