Yesterday we quizzed you on email marketing stats. Today, we'll take a look at mobile.
According to the infographic...
1. The average conversion rate on mobile is higher/lower than on desktop?
2. The average clickthrough rate for paid search on mobile is higher/lower than on desktop?
3. Users browse ___% more products in an app than on a mobile website. A) 146 B) 206 C) 286
4. ___% of B2B marketers consider mobile apps important to content marketing. A) 15 B) 45 C) 83
Did you answer "higher," "lower," C (286), and C (83), respectively? If so, you're a mobile marketing champ!
Check out the infographic for more stats and fun facts about loyalty programs, search, shopping behavior, and other aspects of mobile marketing.
Continue reading "104 Mobile Marketing Facts [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Mobile:
- Why People Opt Out of (And In to) Mobile Notifications From Brands
- What People Use Their Smartphones for While at Work
- Five SMS Campaigns for B2B Marketers to Try
- How SMS Automation Bridges the Gap Between Your Sales Team and Customers and Supports Digital Transformation
- Audiences' Attitudes Toward Mobile Ads and Apps [Infographic]
- Why B2B Apps Need App Store Optimization Now More Than Ever