Yesterday we quizzed you on email marketing stats. Today, we'll take a look at mobile.
According to the infographic...
1. The average conversion rate on mobile is higher/lower than on desktop?
2. The average clickthrough rate for paid search on mobile is higher/lower than on desktop?
3. Users browse ___% more products in an app than on a mobile website. A) 146 B) 206 C) 286
4. ___% of B2B marketers consider mobile apps important to content marketing. A) 15 B) 45 C) 83
Did you answer "higher," "lower," C (286), and C (83), respectively? If so, you're a mobile marketing champ!
Check out the infographic for more stats and fun facts about loyalty programs, search, shopping behavior, and other aspects of mobile marketing.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Mobile:
- How to Perform a Competitive Analysis of the Mobile App Market
- The State of SMS Marketing in 2022
- Why People Opt Out of (And In to) Mobile Notifications From Brands
- What People Use Their Smartphones for While at Work
- Five SMS Campaigns for B2B Marketers to Try
- How SMS Automation Bridges the Gap Between Your Sales Team and Customers and Supports Digital Transformation