Considering that American adults spend at least one-third of their lives at work, it makes sense that your workspace contribute to your overall health.
Take a few seconds to look at how you're sitting, where your monitor is positioned, and what's around you. Do you feel good? Should you be sitting up straighter?
For example, "1 in 3 workers has accepted or left a job due to the condition of the building and/or amenities offered," the infographic says. And a case study cited in the infographic tells how adding natural light to a workplace increased employee productivity.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Flextime Can Transform Workplace Productivity (Post-Pandemic) [Infographic]
- How to Build an Outstanding Marketing Team: A Seven-Step 'People Strategy'
- Chatbot Advantages and Challenges [Infographic]
- Coronavirus and Your Marketing Event: A 14-Item Checklist
- Using AI to Boost Workplace Productivity [Infographic]