As with Facebook ad targeting, Snapchat ad targeting can be a powerful way to target very specific audiences. However, it can also be an overwhelming process for marketers to figure out.
1. Lifestyle: From bookworms to sports fans, you can target specific lifestyle behaviors.
2. Shoppers: This targeting option allows advertisers to select an audience based on purchases made.
3. Visitors: Target people based on the types of establishments they have visited, from car dealerships to pet stores.
4. Viewers: Target based on television viewing habits.
5. Demographics: From new moms to Spanish speakers, this is your basic demographics category.
6. Devices: This self-explanatory category allows advertisers to target based on the device being used.
The graphic also defines four custom targeting options:
- Match Targeting: Use your current contacts to create a Snapchat audience.
- Lookalike Targeting: Expand your reach to similar users.
- Exclusion Targeting: Target only new subscribers.
- Engagement Targeting: Target based on interaction with other ads, geofilters, and lenses.
To see the full list of Snapchat ad targeting options, click or tap on the infographic for a larger version:
Continue reading "The Complete Guide to Snapchat Ad Targeting [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- So Many Social Media Outlets, So Little Time. So Where Should You Spend Your Marketing Budget?
- What Makes a Brand Best-in-Class on Social Media
- Clubhouse Accessibility Issues: The Root of Its Decline
- Why Social Media Should Leave Your Marketing Department—And Where It Should Go Instead
- What Marketers Need to Know About Clubhouse [Infographic]