Programmatic ad buying can save marketers time and create more efficient advertising programs. But, as an infographic by Infectious Media explains, it's not a panacea, and marketers face three top challenges when buying media:
1. Brand safety: The infographic explains that the longer the supply chain, the more chances that advertisers lose transparency and data, which means loss of control over brand safety.
2. Ad fraud: This is a scary term, and fraud is expected to cost advertisers $16.4 billion this year, the infographic says.
3. Viewability: The ability of recipients to actually see you ads varies by device and advertising network.
But don't lose hope. The infographic ends by explaining that a layered approach with both tech and human elements can help brands maximize the quality of their media buys. To learn more, check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Advertising:
- Is Digital Advertising Really More Effective Than Traditional Advertising?
- Diversity in Video Ads: Gender, Age, and Ethnicity Benchmarks
- Tough Times Ahead: Global Digital Ad Forecast for 2022-2024
- The End of Third-Party Cookies Is a New Beginning for Digital Advertisers: Arsen Avakian on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Love, Hate, or Indifferent? How People Feel About 6 Common Ad Formats
- The Drivers of the Current Digital Advertising Boom