Programmatic ad buying can save marketers time and create more efficient advertising programs. But, as an infographic by Infectious Media explains, it's not a panacea, and marketers face three top challenges when buying media:
1. Brand safety: The infographic explains that the longer the supply chain, the more chances that advertisers lose transparency and data, which means loss of control over brand safety.
2. Ad fraud: This is a scary term, and fraud is expected to cost advertisers $16.4 billion this year, the infographic says.
3. Viewability: The ability of recipients to actually see you ads varies by device and advertising network.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Meteoric Rise of Podcastingâ€”and Podcast Advertising [Infographic]
- Memorable Ad Jingles: Can Consumers Recall Classic Commercial Tunes?
- Holiday Marketing in October? Why Ad Campaigns Should Start Early [Infographic]
- Google Ads Mobile Benchmarks for 18 Industries [Infographic]
- 2018 Digital Advertising Trends: Which Predictions Came True [Infographic]