Programmatic ad buying can save marketers time and create more efficient advertising programs. But, as an infographic by Infectious Media explains, it's not a panacea, and marketers face three top challenges when buying media:
1. Brand safety: The infographic explains that the longer the supply chain, the more chances that advertisers lose transparency and data, which means loss of control over brand safety.
2. Ad fraud: This is a scary term, and fraud is expected to cost advertisers $16.4 billion this year, the infographic says.
3. Viewability: The ability of recipients to actually see you ads varies by device and advertising network.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Attention-Grabbers: Five Publicity Lessons From Unique Billboard Ads
- Tips for Online Listings That Grab Attention and Generate Sales [Infographic]
- The Ins and Outs of Amazon Advertising (And Why You Should Try It): Timothy Seward on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Amazon for Brands: Top 5 Problems and How to Overcome Them
- The Most (And Least) Effective PPC Channels