Instagram Stories turned one recently, and influencer marketing platform Klear analyzed 149 brands across eight industries to see how brands are using this relatively new medium.
Some of the results were compiled into an infographic that highlights which brands perform best and how each industry uses Stories to drive action and engagement.
For instance, most brand Stories (59%) lead to a shoppable page, explains the infographic, with 23% driving to other social platform, and 10% to a blog post.
Over one-third (36%) of brand Stories promote a product, 14% consist of an influencer takeover, and 5% are how-tos.
If you're looking for some Insta-inspiration, check out Kayak, McDonald's, and IBM, which are some of the most active brands on Stories, according to Klear. To see the details about how brands are using Instagram Stories, check out the infographic:
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- The Social Networks Used Most by B2B Marketers
- You CAN Use Social Media for B2B (Even in a Pandemic): 'Ultimate Guide to Social Media' Authors Talk With Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Marketers Can Succeed With Instagram Stories [Infographic]
- Your B2B Influencer Strategy: How to Get it Right
- Retargeting on LinkedIn: What B2B Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]