Instagram Stories turned one recently, and influencer marketing platform Klear analyzed 149 brands across eight industries to see how brands are using this relatively new medium.
Some of the results were compiled into an infographic that highlights which brands perform best and how each industry uses Stories to drive action and engagement.
For instance, most brand Stories (59%) lead to a shoppable page, explains the infographic, with 23% driving to other social platform, and 10% to a blog post.
Over one-third (36%) of brand Stories promote a product, 14% consist of an influencer takeover, and 5% are how-tos.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Effective Is Your Brand on Social Media? Here's How You Can Measure That.
- How to Plan Your Social Media Marketing: Four Tools for Approvals, Workflow, and Collaboration
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)