Tweet, tweet. A little bird told me that 66% of Twitter users have discovered a new brand on the social media platform. How can your brand be found—and, more important, found by people who will want to buy from you?
First, it explains the five ways to use Twitter campaigns:
- Boost brand awareness: Pay for each impression.
- Increase your Twitter following: Pay for each new follower.
- Increase website traffic: Pay for clickthroughs.
- Increase engagement: Pay for the initial engagement.
- Quick promote / Promoted video: Pay for a number of promoted views (based on your budget).
The infographic goes on to explain how to best use Twitter's targeting options. It recommends starting with the basics—such as location, gender, device, and language—and then adding behavioral, keyword, follower, or interest targeting, the last of which is broken out into 25 categories and 350 subtopics.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Advertising:
- Ad Tech Report: Is the Medium Rectangle's Era Over?
- LinkedIn Ads Myths, Hurdles, and Strategies B2B Marketers Need to Know: AJ Wilcox on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The PPC Power Players: Ad Platforms Making a Big Impact in 2023
- The Top 50 Podcasts in the United States [Infographic]
- Out-of-Home Advertising for B2B Marketing Success | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Identifying the Best Advertising Strategy for Your Business | Marketing Smarts Live Show