In the first half of the twentieth century, a superior product was enough for consumers claim loyalty to a brand.
Today, marketers know it's not that easy. With more choice, a saturation of promotional material, and high customer expectations, creating—and maintaining—brand loyalty is a much taller order.
This new world of brand loyalty gives customers a voice, the infographic explains. For example, shoppers are no longer tied to companies, which gives newer brands an opportunity to enter the marketplace. It also motivates brands to listen and be innovative about products and services.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- The Saturated Marketing Tech Landscape: The Case for Consolidation
- Navigating the Marketing AI Landscape of 2024: Four Trends
- Martech 2024: Three Trend Predictions
- How to Gain Managerial Approval for Your Go-to-Market Strategy
- Fundamental Change Is Coming to B2B Marketing in 2024
- Knuckle Down in 2024: Three Predictions for Tough B2B Marketers