In the first half of the twentieth century, a superior product was enough for consumers claim loyalty to a brand.
Today, marketers know it's not that easy. With more choice, a saturation of promotional material, and high customer expectations, creating—and maintaining—brand loyalty is a much taller order.
This new world of brand loyalty gives customers a voice, the infographic explains. For example, shoppers are no longer tied to companies, which gives newer brands an opportunity to enter the marketplace. It also motivates brands to listen and be innovative about products and services.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- What Do CMOs Predict for 2019? [Infographic]
- 2018 Year-end Episode of Marketing Smarts: What Marketers Need to Know for 2019 [VIDEO]
- Building a Brand and Giving Back: Country Star Jimmy Charles on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Heat Up Marketing Impact With Data-Driven Personas
- What Online Shoppers Want--and How You Can Provide It [Infographic]