We all know about the importance of aligning marketing and sales teams, but here's a new one for you: What about marketing and HR?
The gist is that marketers are selling a brand, so marketers who are happier in their jobs will do better at selling that brand. As the infographic says, "How are marketers supposed to convince consumers to be engaged in the brand, when those who invest 40+ hours a week in the compary aren't even engaged?"
The graphic also explains the difference between profit-driven companies and purpose-driven companies, and how the latter can give employees more meaning in their work.
To see what's driving this trend in marketing and HR, check out the infographic. Just tap or click to see a larger version.
Continue reading "The Merging of Marketing and Human Resources [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to General Management:
- 3 Steps to Help Move Your DEI Goals Forward
- Get the Science of Marketing Right to Be Free to Do the Art
- The State of Creative Operations in 2021 [Infographic]
- The Top Areas of B2B Marketing-Sales Alignment That Need Improvement
- Building Positive Company Culture While Intentionally Staying Small: Rob Simone on Marketing Smarts
- Maintaining Morale: Nine Tips to Keep Employees Happy and Engaged When Things Feel Out of Control