Healthcare marketers have a unique challenge, because people buy and use healthcare very differently from how they buy most other products and services.
One study found that 88% of doctors' appointments are booked over the phone, and another found that only 2.4% are self-booked online, according to the infographic.
It goes on to explain how marketers can use the phone to acquire and retain patients, such as sourcing how patients found the phone number, integrating call data with your CRM, and using automated and interactive voice notifications to improve communication.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Role Technology Plays in the Lives of Gen Alpha Kids [Infographic]
- A Connected World in Flux: 10 Insights for Marketing and Business Leaders [Infographic]
- Capitalize on the Culture of Laziness: Five Subscription and DTC E-Commerce Trends for 2020
- It's Coming: Is Your Brand Prepared for an Economic Downturn?
- B2B Marketers' Plans for 2020: Spend, Objective, and Strategy Trends