Healthcare marketers have a unique challenge, because people buy and use healthcare very differently from how they buy most other products and services.
One study found that 88% of doctors' appointments are booked over the phone, and another found that only 2.4% are self-booked online, according to the infographic.
It goes on to explain how marketers can use the phone to acquire and retain patients, such as sourcing how patients found the phone number, integrating call data with your CRM, and using automated and interactive voice notifications to improve communication.
To see more about how healthcare marketers can use the phone to help grow business, check out the infographic. Tap or click to see a larger version.
Continue reading "Healthcare Marketers' Secret Weapon: The Phone [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Struggling With Digital Communication? Here Are Five Ways to Nail It
- New Channels, Better Targeting: How B2B Tech Marketing Is Changing
- When Should You Shelve Those Marketing Ideas? Use These Five Prioritization Tactics to Find the Answer
- Six Prerequisites for a Responsive Brand
- Marketing That Saves Lives: Jasmine Gee on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]