Healthcare marketers have a unique challenge, because people buy and use healthcare very differently from how they buy most other products and services.
One study found that 88% of doctors' appointments are booked over the phone, and another found that only 2.4% are self-booked online, according to the infographic.
It goes on to explain how marketers can use the phone to acquire and retain patients, such as sourcing how patients found the phone number, integrating call data with your CRM, and using automated and interactive voice notifications to improve communication.
To see more about how healthcare marketers can use the phone to help grow business, check out the infographic. Tap or click to see a larger version.
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- How Direct Mail Can Cut Through the Pandemic Marketing Clutter (And How to Obtain Those Valuable Home Addresses)
- Marry Brand and Demand to Unleash the Full Power of Personalization in ABM
- The Information Sources B2B Tech Buyers Most Rely On
- Seven Things Ruining Your B2B Marketing Budget—And How to Fix Them
- COVID-19's Impact on B2B Martech Budgets