You've heard that video livestreaming is all the rage, but what is this trend all about? And how are brands using it?
Livestreaming has a "can't miss" factor—tapping into people's FOMO (fear of missing out)—according to an infographic by direct response marketing agency Koeppel Direct. Facebook users comment 10 times more on live videos than on regular videos, the infographic says.
And, of course, Facebook isn't the only platform for livestreaming. Instagram, YouTube, Twitch, and Live.ly are all options as well.
How can brands get on board? The infographic offers some ideas, such as going behind the scenes of your company, hosting live interviews, and showing how products are made. It goes on to explain how these videos can be monetized.
To see how viewers and brands are using livestreaming—and to see how you can get in on the action—check out the infographic. Just tap or click to see a larger version:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Outsourcing Content Marketing? Here's How to Make That Partnership Successful
- A 12-Step Checklist for Creating Good Website Content [Infographic]
- Three Tips to Automate Your Content and Campaigns but Not Alienate Customers and Brand Fans
- How Readability and Word Choice Impact E-Commerce Landing Page Conversion Rates
- Secrets From the Most Successful Brands in Influencer Marketing: Lee Odden of TopRank on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]