Video is more than just a marketing trend—it's a proven way to achieve marketing goals from awareness to sales.
But creating videos can take more effort than creating more static types of content, and the process can involve people you don't normally work with. As today's infographic by video production agency Digital Brew explains, one of those people may be a voiceover artist. And that's probably not someone you have on your marketing team already.
So when it's time to find someone to voice your explainer video—or possibly other types of video—you want to find someone who can convey the voice of your brand, literally and figuratively.
According to research by Digital Brew, the ideal voice for most video projects is the "Approachable Expert," a friendly, yet authoritative, figure.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Win Friends Who Influence People: SAP Ariba's Amisha Gandhi on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Create a Video Marketing Strategy
- B2B Marketing People Line Up to See: Cybereason CMO Cindy Klein Roche on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 2019 B2B Content Marketing Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends: A First Look at New Research
- Hearing Voices: How to Create Impact With the Right Voiceover [Infographic]