Video is more than just a marketing trend—it's a proven way to achieve marketing goals from awareness to sales.
But creating videos can take more effort than creating more static types of content, and the process can involve people you don't normally work with. As today's infographic by video production agency Digital Brew explains, one of those people may be a voiceover artist. And that's probably not someone you have on your marketing team already.
So when it's time to find someone to voice your explainer video—or possibly other types of video—you want to find someone who can convey the voice of your brand, literally and figuratively.
According to research by Digital Brew, the ideal voice for most video projects is the "Approachable Expert," a friendly, yet authoritative, figure.
Check out the infographic to better understand the Approachable Expert archetype and ways to identify the right voiceover artist.
Continue reading "Creating Videos: What to Look for in a Voiceover Artist [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- The Content Preferences of B2B Buyers
- A Marketer's Guide to YouTube for Business: Nick Nimmin on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Different Business Teams Distribute Video Content
- The Video Content B2B Buyers Find Most Helpful
- How to Turn Live Video Into a Content-Repurposing Machine: Ian Anderson Gray on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The User-Generated Content Advertising Ecosystem [Infographic]